V1.2.0Find leads based on open job vacanciesGet started
16 Companies using Aura
Want to download the entire list?
Enter your email and download the entire list of 16+ companies
How to use Aura
To use Aura, you'll need to follow these steps:
- Install the Salesforce CLI: You can install the Salesforce Command-Line Interface (CLI) on your computer from the official website.
- Create a new project: Once you have installed the Salesforce CLI, you can create a new project using the command "sfdx force:project:create -n MyAuraProject". This will create a new directory with the specified name.
- Enable Scratch Org Development: After creating a new project, you need to enable scratch org development. A scratch org is a temporary environment that you can use to develop and test your app. To enable it, run the command "sfdx force:config:set devHubUsername=<your_dev_hub_username> --global".
- Create a Scratch Org: Now, create a scratch org using the command "sfdx force:org:create -s -f config/project-scratch-def.json". This will create a new scratch org based on the configuration file.
- Develop Your Application: With a scratch org created, you can now develop your application. Aura provides several components such as ui:button, ui:inputText, and ui:outputText, which you can use to build your UI. You can also create custom components.
- Push Changes: Once you've developed your application, push changes to your scratch org using "sfdx force:source:push".
- Preview Your App: Finally, preview your app in the browser by running "sfdx force:org:open".
These are the basic steps to get started with Aura. Remember that Aura is built on top of Lightning Web Components (LWC), so you can also use LWC with your Aura projects.