V1.2.0Find leads based on open job vacanciesGet started
3,418 Companies using Astro
Want to download the entire list?
Enter your email and download the entire list of 3,418+ companies
How to use Astro
- Install Astro: You can install Astro using npm by running the following command in your terminal:
npm install astro
- Create a new Astro project: You can create a new Astro project using the following command:
npx create-astro-app my-astro-project
This will create a new Astro project called
- Start the development server: Once you have created your Astro project, you can start the development server using the following command:
cd my-astro-project npm run dev
This will start a local development server at
- Build your website for production: When you're ready to build your website for production, you can use the following command:
npm run build
This will build your website into a folder called
- Deploy your website: There are many ways to deploy your Astro website, but one common way is to use a service like Netlify or Vercel. These services provide easy integrations with GitHub, so you can deploy your website with just a few clicks.
With these simple steps, you can get started building performant static websites with Astro.