Adobe GoLive is a web development tool that allows users to create and manage websites using a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) interface. This means that the user can view and manipulate the website visually, without having to directly edit HTML code. Adobe GoLive provides features such as drag-and-drop design tools, layout grids, CSS support, and the ability to preview pages in different browsers. It also includes tools for site management, such as site mapping, FTP uploading, and project tracking. Adobe GoLive was popular among web designers in the early 2000s but has since been discontinued in favor of other web development tools offered by Adobe.
V1.2.0Find leads based on open job vacanciesGet started
5,805 Companies using Adobe GoLive
Want to download the entire list?
Enter your email and download the entire list of 5,805+ companies
Alternatives to Adobe GoLive
Thera are a total of 20 alternatives available for Adobe GoLive
How to use Adobe GoLive
Adobe GoLive is a WYSIWYG HTML editor and web site management tool that allows you to create and manage your website with ease. Here are the steps to use Adobe GoLive:
- Install Adobe GoLive on your computer.
- Launch the application and create a new project by selecting “New Site” from the “File” menu.
- Specify the location of your website files in the “Site Definition” dialog box, and choose the type of site you want to create: local or remote.
- Use the site toolbar to create or edit web pages, add images, and format text using the WYSIWYG editor.
- Use the “Site” menu to manage your website’s files, folders, and links, upload files to your server, and test your site in a browser.
- Use the “Window” menu to open other panels, such as the “CSS Editor”, the “Code Inspector”, and the “Site Map”.
- Use the “Help” menu to access tutorials, user guides, and online resources that can help you learn how to use Adobe GoLive.
In summary, Adobe GoLive provides an easy-to-use interface for creating and managing your website, making it a great tool for beginners and advanced users alike.