AWS Certificate Manager is a service provided by Amazon Web Services that simplifies the process of obtaining, managing and deploying SSL/TLS certificates for use with AWS services and other internal connected resources. It allows you to generate SSL/TLS certificates that can be used to secure network communications between servers and clients. The certificates generated by AWS Certificate Manager can be used with Elastic Load Balancers, CloudFront distributions, API Gateway, and other AWS services. With AWS Certificate Manager, you no longer need to purchase or renew SSL/TLS certificates from third-party providers as it offers free SSL/TLS certificates that are automatically renewed. AWS Certificate Manager also provides easy integration with other AWS services, allowing you to easily deploy SSL/TLS certificates across multiple services. Additionally, it provides an easy-to-use console and APIs for managing your certificates, including monitoring their expiration dates, and renewing or revoking them when necessary.
V1.2.0Find leads based on open job vacanciesGet started
131,500 Companies using AWS Certificate Manager
Want to download the entire list?
Enter your email and download the entire list of 131,500+ companies
How to use AWS Certificate Manager
AWS Certificate Manager (ACM) is a service that provides an easy way to provision, manage, and deploy SSL/TLS certificates for use with AWS services and your connected resources. Here are the steps to use ACM:
- Sign in to the AWS Management Console.
- Go to the AWS Certificate Manager console.
- Click on "Request a certificate" button, then select the type of certificate you want to create - either a public or private certificate.
- Enter the domain name(s) you want to include in the certificate request.
- Choose the validation method that you prefer: email validation or DNS validation.
- If you choose email validation, be sure to follow the instructions in the email sent by AWS to verify your domain ownership.
- If you choose DNS validation, you will need to add a CNAME record to your DNS configuration.
- Once the certificate has been issued and validated, you can import it to an AWS service or download it for use on other servers.
Using ACM simplifies the process of obtaining and renewing SSL/TLS certificates, as well as ensuring that they are properly configured and up-to-date. By using ACM, you can reduce the risk of security incidents caused by expired or misconfigured certificates, and improve the security and reliability of your web applications and APIs.