V1.2.0Find leads based on open job vacanciesGet started
2,220 Companies using Azure CDN
Want to download the entire list?
Enter your email and download the entire list of 2,220+ companies
How to use Azure CDN
Azure CDN is a service provided by Microsoft Azure that allows users to distribute content to a global audience with high availability and low latency. To use Azure CDN, you need to follow the steps below:
Create a CDN endpoint: You can create an Azure CDN endpoint by following these steps:
- Sign in to the Azure portal.
- Select “Create a resource” > “Networking” > “CDN.”
- Fill out the required fields and click “Create.”
Configure CDN settings: Once you have created a CDN endpoint, you will need to configure its settings. These include:
- Origin: This is the location where your original content is stored. You can specify the origin as an endpoint, storage account or custom domain name.
- Rules engine: This allows you to define rules that modify how your content is delivered based on criteria such as file types or user-agent strings.
- Cache duration: This determines how long the CDN should cache your content before checking for updates from the origin.
Map a custom domain: You may want to map a custom domain to your CDN endpoint to make it easier for users to access your content. To do this, you can follow these steps:
- Go to your CDN endpoint in the Azure portal.
- Select “Custom domains” > “Add custom domain.”
- Follow the instructions to verify ownership of your domain and add its DNS records.
Publish your content: Once your CDN endpoint is configured and mapped to a custom domain, you can start publishing your content. There are several ways to do this:
- Upload files directly to your origin.
- Use a cloud storage service such as Azure Blob Storage or Amazon S3.
- Use a content management system (CMS) that supports CDN integration.
With Azure CDN, your content will be distributed across multiple edge locations around the world, reducing load times, saving bandwidth and improving responsiveness. This will enable users from different parts of the world to access your content with low latency and high availability.